wegougo

we are leaving it all behind...Julie Ferguson 37, a native of Oregon, and Melissa Jones, 44, a native of nowhere, embark on a six month journey to see the world. Leaving jobs, family, pets, walla walla reds, and great friends... off we go!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

More Bavaria Pictures

If you are interested in receiving all our photos please post a comment and we will send you our link to Kodak to see them. We have many! We want to give you a sample of what we have seen the last few days. Life is good, see for yourself. For my sister Shirley, Mom says this is the "little red riding hood house" you liked when you lived here. Do you recognize it? Also, Janice Brooks, if you are out there would you mind sending your email address to Melissa at melissa.jones3@gmail.com? Thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derek and I would love to have the link to your other photos! Email is raeannahudson@yahoo.com

Glad to see all of the beautiful sights! Keep them coming!

Raeanna

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the two of you and your adventure. It makes me want to pack my bags and explore. I would love to see all you picture, please send me the link to sarahhunt701@yahoo.com

Cheers!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home