wegougo

we are leaving it all behind...Julie Ferguson 37, a native of Oregon, and Melissa Jones, 44, a native of nowhere, embark on a six month journey to see the world. Leaving jobs, family, pets, walla walla reds, and great friends... off we go!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Want all the pictures?

We are downloading all our pictures to Kodak EasyShare Gallery. So far we've been sharing them with our parents. If you'd like us to send them to you post your e-mail address to our blog and we'll get you added. Warning -- there are LOTS of pictures!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was the one who commented about Prague's beauty- and my partner and I were over in Central Europe on vacation earlier this year (May & June). Budabab was one of the places we stayed and I got your blog from his blog- I'd love to see your pictures! We had a terrific time and your photos bring back so many memories! me@rulingpassion.net

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yes, please...we want ALL the photos...thanks!!

We are getting very antsy to visit Europe again. I think its partly because of your photos. Maybe December for us. I'll definitely let you know if these plans come to fruition...

Take care! Talk again in a few.
jareda

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie and Melissa, love the pictures.
webbparty@comcast.net
Your Mom and Dad says the new kitchen counters are fantastic!!!
Aunty n

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Please send me all the pictures.

Janice

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

want all the pictures, the more the better! Italy is out Ireland it is! Thinking the end of August..
angela.corriere@cudirect.com

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karmen Sha....totally hook me up with more pictures please. Man, I think you guys have a best seller on your hands already. Keep it coming.

Melissa and Julie, thanks for the FT shirts. Man, I need to know who does your dry cleaning. Very crisp.
Karmen

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home