wegougo

we are leaving it all behind...Julie Ferguson 37, a native of Oregon, and Melissa Jones, 44, a native of nowhere, embark on a six month journey to see the world. Leaving jobs, family, pets, walla walla reds, and great friends... off we go!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Mom's Home!

Here is a picture of Melissa with Minnie the chihuahua and Bella the Golden Retriever. Everyone is very, very happy to see one another. It was a bit difficult to leave them for five months, but everyone remembered each other and seems to have picked up right where they left off.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa,
Minnie still looks a little "peeved" at you. How long did it take her to completely make up? Bella, however, looks very happy and is even smiling.
TAJ

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so precious. I know they were happy to see you guys.

Lynn

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one hope you are not going to drop us here. We want regular progress reports of your re-entry into the ole USA culture again and job hunting.

What a shame you planned to be back just in time for the bombardment of political advertisements shake you back to reality.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie and Melissa
Just caught up with your blog news...we have been in Mexico since the end of December...home now in Vernon....and yes we have snow here also...yuk...glad to hear the rest of your travel went well...please keep in touch after your blog closes down...will make a note of your emails...remember we are in wine country too...hope to see you here for a little side trip...Pat and Bill

12:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Guys, good luck finding jobs. Here in Spain is not very easy but I think in the States is easier than here.

Please, let me know what are you doing, send to me a e-mail and I will send to you some pics of my kids. As the mysterious Lynn I love my children but I love working out my house, sure I do.

Sonia

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home