wegougo

we are leaving it all behind...Julie Ferguson 37, a native of Oregon, and Melissa Jones, 44, a native of nowhere, embark on a six month journey to see the world. Leaving jobs, family, pets, walla walla reds, and great friends... off we go!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Mysterious Lynn!

For those of you following our travels, you know that one of our best "commenters" was Lynn. She was faithful in checking the blog, keeping us updated, and providing feedback. We enjoyed her comments so much - only - we don't think we know Lynn. Lynn, do we? Who are you, how did you hear about us? Can we buy you a drink? Can't wait to hear...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear...Put me on the spot here, ladies. *blush*

There's no mystery to me. And no, you don't know me personally.

I found your blog one night while blogsurfing.

I'm a stay at home mom of two beautiful children, Brianne 4 and Evan 2. As soon as they're old enough to go to school, I will dust off my sensible shoes, pull my hair back into a tight bun, put on my tailored suit and hit the law office where I was a legal secretary for five years before having Brianne.

My husband has encouraged me to further my education in law. So I hope to get a start on that soon. Although, "soon" sometimes seems so far away. Don't get me wrong, I adore being home with my children. I've taken in every glorious moment of it. I'm just looking forward to the rat race again. LOL

Anyway, that's me. All 5'11" of me. Still shorter than my husband though who is 6'4".

Let's see...brunette, long toes, narrow nose...do you really want this information?

There's not a whole lot to tell. Except that I'm someone in blogsphere that happened upon wegougo and has enjoyed your company the last several months.

I am honored to be named one of your best commenters and I'm glad that I brought you some joy in my comments. You certainly brought me joy in your posts!

I do hope you have a wonderful life. It's been fun.

Lynn

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home