wegougo

we are leaving it all behind...Julie Ferguson 37, a native of Oregon, and Melissa Jones, 44, a native of nowhere, embark on a six month journey to see the world. Leaving jobs, family, pets, walla walla reds, and great friends... off we go!

Monday, January 15, 2007

** vs *****

That means two star accommodations vs five star accommodations. When you are vagabonds for several months you travel two star or something similar. At least we do or we would be back to work by now. On a couple of occasions these past few weeks we have moseyed a few doors down to the five star that shares our beach, just for the day. Same beach and view but my oh my are their chairs comfortable! They also have a fresh water pool that's absolutely stunning, with a statue in it none the less. And, in the afternoon they bring around cold cloths dipped in something that smells divine to wipe your faces and offer short free massages. We've got the routine down and today we even indulged on a couple drinks that cost almost as much as we spend in food for an entire day. Since we only have one more full day here before heading to Hua Hin we thought "what the heck." Today we toasted that it was a vacation from vagabonding. Cheers.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the bech sounds pretty good right now. We are having freezing rain with about 5 inches of snow on top and still coming down strong. Pacific is closed today so if I go in tomorrow I will send you guys pictures of Minnie and Bella in the snow.....I can't load them on this computer.
Cindy

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in awe.. awesome!

Shannon

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give us an idea of what it costs there in Thailand. Meals? Hotel? Activities?
I'm working hard to convince myself to sell my house and move my family there for a year.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sonia (from Pueblo Inglés)
Thats great. Where are you now? I really want to be you. I need to travel right now, yes, sure.

kisses and enjoy yourself very much

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you let me know how much for a dog?

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home